Leading Energy Research Firm Expanding!
£35,000 - £40,000
Oxford - Hybrid Working
Hays Marketing are currently supporting a customer who has grown to become the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence for global energy transformation. Based in the centre of Oxford the client is in the process of nearly doubling the size of the marketing team to cope with the current and planned future workload. Now is an exciting time to be joining a friendly, open, close knit team in which you would sit as a valued colleague.
* Manage a team to deliver high quality and consistent communications projects in a fast-paced environment.
* Own the company website, identifying areas for improvement and project managing developments.
* Manage the development of our email marketing strategy, working closely with Marketing to ensure we're reaching the right audience with the right message, and at the right time.
* Be one of the companies' key communications experts, providing advice to multiple teams.
* Define and update brand narratives, working closely with senior staff to understand our strategic priorities.
* Contribute to marketing and communications team reporting.
* Generate ideas as part of the wider marketing team.
* Experienced in communications, including brand and tone of voice development across full channel and brand mix.
* Supportive line management experience.
* Exceptional writing skills, able to draft and coach others to achieve engaging, clear and relatable copy.
* An excellent standard of English, both written and verbal.
* Proactive and well organised, with the ability to work under own initiative.
* Good judgement when there's a reputational/ethical decision to be made.
* Experience of using programs within our tech stack, including Salesforce, Pardot, Asana, WordPress, Canva.
* Experience of internal communications.
If this role is of interest to yourself, a friend or colleague please do apply now or contact me at for a confidential discussion regarding the role in further detail.