Our client, the UK’s largest music education body and examination board, is hiring for an Email Marketing Executive to join their Marketing and Communications team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of email marketing and CRM strategies.
This position is hybrid. Based in London.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to support the execution of loyalty and retention marketing strategies
- Day to day execution of CRM strategies, including on-boarding, automation, segmentation, personalisation and product recommendations
- Manage email campaign schedule
- Measure and report on impact of email marketing activity, suggesting recommendations to improve effectiveness
- Continually test and optimise email platform
- Work closely with the IT team to support system upgrades
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in planning and executing email marketing campaigns
- Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Proven ability of working with complex CRM data to produce segmented customer lists for automated campaigns
- Strong analytical and data skills within a marketing environment
- Experience of tracking and reporting on email marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of GDPR compliance
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Flexible remote working policy
- Annual leave
- Pension contribution
- Discount platform
- Season ticket loan
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.