Your new company
You will be working with one of the world's largest insurance brokers. They operate across the globe in various sectors and have a hugely successful track record of growth. They've recently invested a lot into their UK marketing function and are looking to continue to expand the team off the back of successful growth this year.
You'll be part of a busy and hard-working team, but one that prides itself on the positive working environment they've fostered. The company is widely recognised as an employer of choice and regularly tops best place to work lists. The value independence, creativity, and having an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit and are a big believer in their people.
Your new role
You will sit within the central marketing team and work closely with a particular sector group to develop strategic marketing plans aligned to their wider business objectives. You'll take an integrated, multi-channel approach and focus on both retention and acquisition of B2B customers. The team has a range of in-house and external specialists you'll partner with to ensure marketing output is consistent and on brand. You'll measure and track the performance of campaigns and ensure they're optimised and deliver positive ROI, work closely with the Comms team to identify and relevant PR opportunities you can capitalise on, and contribute new ideas and best practice to the wider team.
This Marketing Manager role is a permanent, full-time position based in the City of London with hybrid working. You will report a Senior Marketing Manager, and work closely with the divisional heads you are aligned to.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience operating at Senior Exec or Manager level, ideally within a regulated environment
* Experience developing and executing strategic marketing plans and campaigns
* Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage and influence a variety of stakeholders
* Confident and credible communicator
* Excellent project management and organisational skills
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation with a growing marketing team that is seeing a lot of investment from the wider business. It is a new role so you can really leave a mark and make a tangible impact on the business and see the results your marketing plans will deliver. They are continuing to experience growth and have future expansions plans so there will be a real opportunity for progression and career development.
* A competitive rate of £45,000 + a £5,000 car allowance
* Discretionary bonus
* Great city location + hybrid working policy (3/2 split)
* Private medical insurance, life cover, income protection
* Access to a flexible benefits platform with a great range of options - including gym subsidy, cycle to work etc.
* A quick 2 stage interview process!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.