Marketing Lead - £65,000 - Top facilities management company - London - 1 day in office
Your new firm is a one of the largest and most successful facilities management company in the UK with their London head office based in the Shard. They specialise in infrastructure consultancy and energy services and have over 70,000 employers working throughout the UK. This company feels strongly about creating a diverse environment for their employees and is part of the UK Top 50 inclusive companies list.
In your new role you will be working as part of a combined team of 30 and collaborating with centres of excellence to deliver the best results. You will be working in a fast-paced culture that provides high impact opportunity to grow and expand your Marketing skillset. You will be reporting into the Head of Sector Marketing and be responsible for sector marketing strategy and play a key part in company growth and will be willing to work hard and within a professional environment.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
* To create and implement a Marketing strategy in the Telecoms, Media and Professional services sectors.
* Lead the management and creation of lead generation and brand awareness marketing strategies.
* Manage multi-channel end-to-end marketing campaigns
* Come up with original and creative ideas for content led marketing and collaborating with experts of different levels across the business.
* Be consistent with Marketing approach and messaging strategy using templates if necessary
* Work closely with the wider marketing team.
* Analyse key data to monitor and improve marketing activities.
* Customer engagement and feedback analysis in order to improve lead acquisition and customer retention activity.
What you will need to succeed:
* At least 5 years of Marketing experience within a similar marketing role.
* Experience within Telecoms, Media, Professional Services or wider Facilities management is desired.
* An analytical mindset
* Creative approach to Marketing.
* To have a commercial mindset
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills including experience writing impressive copy.
* To be a collaborative, team player
* Strong project management and attention to detail.
* A hard-working individual with a strong initiative.
* Strategic thinker who has awareness of impact and implication of role.
What you will get in return:
* Hybrid working - 1 day in office at the Shard
* Competitive salary of up to £65,000 including a 10% bonus
* A laptop and phone will be provided.
* Pension scheme
* Very inclusive environment with flexible working options
* Life assurance
* Salary finance options
* Holidays (25 days + bank holidays)
* Employee Shares Schemes
* Cycle to work scheme
* Private Healthcare
What to do now:
If this role is of interest to you, then please do 'apply below' by sending an up-to-date copy of your CV and I will be in touch if it aligns with what I am looking for. We offer a very rewarding referral scheme for the successful candidate, so if this is not the right role now but you know you someone in your network then please do forward the details on!