Excellent opportunity for a Data Analyst to join an excellent community based organisation! Hit apply today!
Your new company
This excellent organisation, based in Portsmouth, are looking to add their highly skilled Marketing team. With a regional, independent, community lead approach, and a strong commitment to sustainability, this organisation are truly making a difference. Add to this a fantastic culture and the opportunity to progress professionally, hit the apply button!
Your new role
* Proactively contribute to and support delivery of the marketing plan through the identification and advancement of opportunities that are aligned with the overall business strategy and objectives
* Extract and manipulate unstructured raw data from various data sources. Interpret that data into value driven insight.
* Produce, maintain, and distribute KPI dashboards and reports periodically, post campaign analysis and complete ad hoc analysis
* Drive enrichment of customer intelligence by creating and implementing appropriate data modelling (segmentation, clustering, profiling and propensity, regression, predictive) and hypotheses testing.
What you'll need to succeed
* Previous experience as a data analyst, or within a similar role.
* Degree level or equivalent, preferably in a numerate discipline.
* Strong numerical and analytical abilities with a methodical, technical and an inquiring mind.
* Proficient at data wrangling, enrichment and modelling as well as identifying, investigating, and managing any anomalies.
* Intermediate experience in digital analytics, CRM and marketing platforms; reporting and visualisation software; and knowledge of demographic profiling tools
What you'll get in return
* £33,000 salary
* An excellent range of benefits
* Good holiday allowance
* Hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.