ECommerce and eMarketing technologies, software, and tools
Your new company
My client is an established sports equipment manufacturer based in Hampshire. They are a global leader within their sport and are looking to add to their high performing, ambitious team.
Your new role
This role will be to support the merchandising operations across their ecommerce sites, looking to maximise visitor and sales conversion. Key responsibilities will include:
* Implementing ecommerce strategies on company websites
* Coordinating strategies with marketing, product and design teams for product content
* Extensive QA of product information and customer touchpoints across online product pages, ensuring excellence and consistency across all websites
* Support in reporting against KPIs and site metrics
* Communicating and maintaining relationships with merchandising and development teams
* Identifying new ecommerce merchandising opportunities based on customer experience reviews, user journeys and market trends
* Support development and execution of the companies overall marketing strategy to help drive brand awareness, profitability, and improve customer acquisition and retention rates.
What you'll need to succeed
* Knowledge of ecommerce and eMarketing technologies and tools
* Experience using order management software
* Degree in Business, Marketing or IT
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
What you'll get in return
Flexible working, great salary along with some excellent benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.