Our client, a growing car park management company focused on technological innovation, is hiring for a Marketing and Communications Executive to join their team on a 6 month fixed-term contract with the potential to become permanent.
You will be responsible for planning and delivering marketing and internal communication campaigns aligned with the company’s Marcomms strategy. This will include creating effective campaigns, marketing materials, and executing the digital strategy.
This position is hybrid.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Maintaining brand consistency and tone across all marketing materials
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders, including an in-house designer, to plan and execute client-facing events (trade shows, online webinars) and supporting materials
- Develop lead generation campaigns to support new product launches
- Manage social media channels for the company and its subsidiaries
- Support content creation for marketing materials, including flyers, leaflets, proposals, manuals, and guides
- Support ad hoc marketing activities (website updates, promotional videos)
- Support with the development and execution of the internal communications strategy
- Plan, research and write the company’s quarterly newsletter
- Manage monthly group-wide briefing call with senior stakeholders
- Develop materials that communicate and engage employees with the company’s environmental initiatives
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- 1-2 years of marketing/communications experience across multiple channels, including print, events and digital
- Ability to work independently
- Tactical, with experience of producing internal communications material
- Undergraduate degree or marketing qualification desirable
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.