Marketing Manager - £55,000 - Hybrid Working
Your new company
The organisation you'll be joining is a global leader that partners with companies to revolutionise and operate their business harnessing the power of technology. The organisation is guided by its purpose of unleashing the power of human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. The organisation includes over 300,000 team members in almost 50 countries reporting an outstanding global revenue of €18 billion. If you want to be part of a fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms then this may well be the organisation for you!!
Your new role
You will be working closely with the Head of Account Based Marketing, the role will involve implementing a marketing strategy in support of the overarching business strategy and growth ambition. The role includes the delivery of a highly targeted programme that de-mystifies the complex, generates new conversations and creates greater client intimacy via personalisation and brand awareness.
As a vital part of our business unit, you will play an active role in delivering innovative marketing campaigns for the largest client in the UK and Europe.
Key Elements of the role:
* Delivering innovative marketing campaigns for the one of the organisations largest clients in the UK and Europe
* Taking on a 'client first' approach to produce a go-to-market strategy helping launch campaigns to attract the target audience.
* Sponsorship engagement and Event management
* Utilising marketing automation and campaign management via Salesforce/Pardot CRM
* Creating captivating and distinguished go-to-market content
* Growing client intimacy and generating new conversations
* Driving the innovation and digital transformation agenda
* Helping to strengthen the organisations credentials and brand positioning
* Distilling capabilities into events, thought leadership content, stories, references and credentials that will be simple for the client to understand and absorb
* Working with third parties to ensure 'outside in thinking' is incorporated into messaging and design
What you'll need to succeed
* To be proactive, a true creative and digitally native
* a minimum of 5 years in a Marketing or similar position
* You will work at pace, bringing new ideas and ways of doing things with innovative solutions.
* Have experience with campaign marketing
* Stakeholder Management - building strong relationships and networking, engaging wider ecosystems
* Entrepreneurial / Inquisitive - developing different ways of doing things and bringing fresh new ideas
* Challenging - seeing the bigger picture with a client first approach
* Collaborative - Bringing enthusiasm and dynamism to the world of work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
I aim to provide all my candidates with guidance, support and feedback throughout all stages of the application and interview process if you have any questions please feel free to contact me on