Digital Marketing Executive Bournemouth
Your new company
This organisation has been formed by the joining of two highly successful businesses; each bringing their expertise in design and strategy. They are a small but extremely talented team looking for their next team member.
Your new role
This is role is broad as the needs of every client varies which means everyday is different!
Some of the responsibilities of this role include:
* Putting together in-depth and occasionally quite technical digital marketing plans & proposals.
* Undertaking various digital marketing analyses including, competitor, content, keyword, and back link analyses.
* Working with our team to bring projects to fruition following SEO best practices.
* Planning and executing effective SEO strategies, including link building and content expansion strategies.
* Implementing various online tracking set ups.
* Co-ordinating marketing strategies with the wider team and leading these projects.
* Growing client social media profiles organically as well as paid advertising campaigns.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience within a similar role is essential.
Key areas will include:
* SEO including experience with the paid industry standard tools
* Social Media Marketing
* Account Management / Proposal Writing & Presentation Skills
* Experience with WordPress
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
Salary £27,000 - £33,000
Training and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.