Marketing Executive - up to £30,000 - Real estate - Hammersmith - Hybrid
Your new company is a small but well-established, local real estate firm based in London that has been around for over 160 years. This company enjoy working closely with charities and pride themselves in having a supportive, non-competitive environment even within the ever evolving, competitive real estate market.
In your new role you will be reporting directly into the Marketing Manager and working alongside two other marketing executives. They are looking for a Marketing executive who wants to be challenged and work in a fast-paced environment. Some of your main responsibilities will include:
* To work alongside the Marketing Manager to create and implement the B2C Marketing strategy to maximise customer engagement.
* Align all marketing collateral to the company brand and identity.
* To write engaging copy
* To collect and analyse results to help guide future Marketing
* Evaluate performance of campaigns and use this to influence future campaigns
* Collaborate with the rest of Marketing and design team
* Keep up to date with current marketing trends
* Writing and managing content on social media platforms
What you'll need to succeed:
* Experience in Marketing
* Experience writing content
* Strong communication skills
* Understanding of CRM
* Creative thinker
* Microsoft office skills
* Ability to handle tight deadlines
* Ability to use and analyse numerical data.
What you'll get in return:
* Competitive salary of up to £30,000
* 28 days annual holiday plus bank holidays and the Christmas period off
* Life insurance
* Great office environment
* Great team culture
* Gym membership
* Hybrid working (3 days in office)
* Able to make a change and impact as soon as you start!
* Learning and development opportunities!
What to do now:
If this role is of interest to you, then please do 'apply below' by sending an up-to-date copy of your CV and I will be in touch if it aligns with what I am looking for. We offer a very rewarding referral scheme for the successful candidate, so if this is not the right role now but you know you someone in your network then please do forward the details on!