Senior Marketing Executive - 40k to 45k + 10% bonus - Telco - Central London - Permanent
Your new company
I am recruiting for a leading Telecommunication business in central London who provide market leading broadband speeds, at the best prices with a real focus on customer experience. The company is growing at a very fast rate and expanding due to this. They have recently raised £400m investment in 2020 from large institutions to secure our ambitious growth plans and have acquired over 650,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords in London to support that growth. To help them grow further, they are looking for forward thinkers, people with big ideas, people passionate about technology and most importantly hard working team players to join the business and be a part of our growing business.
Your new role
As the digital marketing executive, you will be responsible for the performance management of biddable media channels (paid search, paid social & programmatic) and hold agency partners accountable to achieve acquisition targets. Additionally, you will be conducting daily, weekly & monthly reporting for the respective channels, conducting granular analysis of vast data sets & identifying opportunities to scale performance (whilst maintaining efficiency), contributing to the biddable media roadmaps & own projects to drive growth for the respective channels. In addition to this, you will be overseeing the creative development of promotional campaigns from briefing through to implementation and managing the stakeholder feedback process as well as owning the creative testing roadmap across the biddable media channels. Analyse creative performance and generate insights to drive the roadmap
What you'll need to succeed
* A minimum 2 year's hands-on experience within biddable media channels, preferably paid search or paid social. Agency or client side.
* Confidence in extracting large data sets from Google ads, Google analytics, Facebook Ads Manager etc. Ability to analyse performance data and manipulate within excel.
* Building presentations in powerpoint also.
* Previous experience developing creative testing strategies to drive optimal performance, particularly on paid social platforms.
* Strong relationship building skills. You will be required to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Additionally, experience writing creative briefs would be a bonus. Previous experience in affiliate marketing would also be a bouns.
What you'll get in return
You get to work with some of the best technology in the market
Be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, we value your contribution We all love time off whether that's going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you'll get 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days Birthday leave, our treat to you Keen cyclist, join our cycle to work scheme Flexible WFH policy Enjoy the perks of Vitality health You get to work with an amazing bunch of people