Senior PR Executive - Global Law Firm - £45k - Hybrid Working
Your new company
Your new company is a top global legal firm focusing on private wealth, real estate, technology and media and healthcare. They operate across Europe, the Middle East, US and Asia with over 300 partners across 29 offices. The firm thrive off creativity and problem solving and are looking for an ambitious and experienced Senior PR Executive to join the London team.
Your new role
Your new role will be a key part of the legal firms communications team and will work closely with the PR Manager to maintain and amplify the reputation of the firm. You will need to be a tenacious and driven individual that can identify press opportunities and secure coverage across a wide range of media.
You will support the development of the legal firms PR strategies and take responsibility for key sectors PR plans, giving you autonomy within the role. You will have high visibility with key stakeholders and will support the PR Manager in the reporting process to Executives each month. You will also support the Senior Communications and PR Manager in the management and delivery of flagship events.
Day-to-day you will:
* Monitor the news agenda and provide internal briefings for the lawyers to engage with topics of interest
* Be a key point of contact for journalists
* Draft and distribute press releases and work with the social media team to distribute via those channels
* Prepare briefing notes for media interviews with colleagues
What you'll need to succeed
* Excellent writing abilities
* 2-4 years experience within a PR role
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
What you'll get in return
* 25 days holiday
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Dental insurance
* Subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
* Cycle to work scheme
* National art pass
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.