Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Salary: £30,000 per year
Job Type: Permanent/Full-Time
Working Days & Hours: Monday - Friday (39 hours):
* Monday - Thursday 07.00am - 16.00pm
* Friday 07.00am - 12.00pm
Holidays: 25 days + 8 Public Holidays. Employees joining part way through a holiday year will receive a pro-rata entitlement.
P and B Metal Components Ltd is a family run business who manufacture components for a vast array of industrial sectors, producing in the region of 550 million components annually and exporting 82% of its products.
As an organisation we attach very high value to the supply of quality components that conform to client specifications. We invest in our people and encourage knowledge, learning and self-development.
We are currently looking for an experience and confident Marketing expert to bring their creative ideas to our campaigns!
* To develop a marketing plan and monitor the outcome on a regular basis
* To support all sales activities
* To establish a stable content feed on relevant web and social media platforms
* To continuously improve media data such as photos, videos, texts etc. for all promotional purposes
* Day to day management of the company website, using a content management system, and social media platforms
* Updating internal VMS and Share Points system
* Developing new content for the website with the sales, HR and technical teams then publishing
* Reporting and managing web analytics, implementing ways to improve SEO
* Monitoring social media accounts and responding to messages
* Contributing ideas to marketing campaigns - working closely with the sales team
* Understanding of business segmentation and market dynamics, compiling and distributing financial information for annual and long-range budget planning
* Working closely with the IT and Finance teams to create and manage sales reports
* Organising presentations and events
* Assisting with promotional activities
* Liaising with customers/external agencies
* Helping to organise market research
Skills & Abilities:
* Attention to Detail
* Good coordination
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team
* Problem Solving Skills
* Delivery of all promotions according to the marketing plan in time
* Delivery of impact analytics for all actions
* Quantity and quality of created content
* Company Pension Scheme
* Healthcare Scheme
* Pathways for progression
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, PPC, Online Marketing, Marketing Trainee, Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Graduate Marketing, Digital Marketing Administrator Graduate Role may also be considered for this role.