Your new company
Your new company is a leading City law firm who is renowned for its fantastic culture, prudence, and ambition by undertaking complex legal and regulatory work. Majority of their work falls under the eight key sectors of Fashion, Financial Services, Fintech, Natural Resources, Professional Services, Publishing & Digital Media, Technology, and Travel. As the team is expanding, they are looking for a brand-new CRM Manager to come and join their team!
Your new role
The CRM manager will drive best practice in CRM across the firm, working with partners, lawyers, and business service colleagues. The role holder will demonstrate full commitment to the CRM, making effective use of the reporting functionality and identifying and uncovering business opportunities. Whilst day-to-day data entry and updating is carried out by business services colleagues, the successful candidate will be confident in dealing with queries relating to the system at all levels.
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong and demonstrable understanding of business development strategies and role of CRM within the professional services sector.
* Reporting Skills
* Ability to champion the system, working collaboratively with team members and colleagues across the firm to promote effective use of the system.
* Ability to manage key supplier relationship including tracking licences.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
What you'll get in return
* Group Income Protection (GIP)
* Life Assurance - 4 x annual salary
* Private Medical Insurance
* Simply Health cashback plan
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Law Care
* Salary Sacrifice Group Personal Pension
* Biennial medicals
* Interest free season ticket loan
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Gym Discounts
* 25 Days Annual Leave
* Hybrid Working Model (3 days in office)
* Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Leave
* Eye tests
* Annual flu vaccinations
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.