Your new company
You will be working with multi-practice City firm with a focus on operating within the financial, professional, and technology sectors. They are a medium sized firm with a Marketing and BD team of 7, and this is a new role as they look for a senior manager to work closely with the BD Director and line manage a small team as they continue to implement and develop their marketing and BD strategy.
The firm genuinely prides itself on its workplace culture - they have an open-door policy, the Partners are very open to new ideas, and there's a lot of buy in for marketing and what it can accomplish. You'll work as part of a friendly and supportive environment, and quickly get to know everyone across the firm.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the firms BD and marketing strategy to support both firm wide and specific sector group business objectives. You will work on key projects and pay a pivotal role across the firm. This will include developing multi-channel campaigns, identify target clients and growth opportunities, ensuring on brand messaging and communications, supporting partners on pitches, and analyse and report on the functions performance to ensure ROI and continual improvement,
This Senior BD & Marketing Manager role is a permanent, full-time position based in the City of London. You will report into the BD Director, line manage a small team, and work closely with Partners and fee-earners on BD best practice.
What you'll need to succeed
* Previous experience as a Business Development & Marketing Manager within a law firm is crucial
* Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
* Line management experience
* Effective project management skills - can develop and see through to completion
* Can demonstrate the ability to think commercially and look at the bigger picture
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to take a senior position within a capable BD & Marketing team and be in a crucial leadership position across the firm. They offer a competitive salary, benefits, and a great working environment.
* A competitive rate of up to £85,000
* Bonus eligibility
* Pension - up to 5% matched via salary sacrifice
* Group IP, Life Assurance, Private Medical, EAP
* Cycle to work, Gym discounts, Season ticket loan
* And more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.