Leading Insurance Provider Expanding Marketing Team
* SEO Executive
* £28,000 - £32,000 DOE
* West Oxfordshire - Hybrid Working 3 days in the Office
The role Our client is one of the most well known providers of insurance in the country. Currently going through a substantial transformation due to being purchased by a multinational business a position has become available for an SEO Executive to join the already talented team in their West Oxfordshire head office.
This role is responsible for reviewing all new and existing content to ensure that it is fully optimised to engage key client audiences as well as reporting using Google Analytics and making recommendations to improve ROI.
* Work closely with the Content Manager and Digital Manager to create and implement an SEO strategy to ensure business objectives are achieved.
* You will have experience using key word search platforms and content management systems to fully optimise content to engage audiences and drive traffic, click throughs and conversions.
* Assist in data analysis - ensuring that all activity is tracked within Google Analytics and SEMrush, in turn, developing actionable insight for the wider business as well as the marketing team
* Strong attention to detail and passion for writing a range of content from blogs to web page content.
* Positive internal and external stakeholder management experience, providing updates on SEO conversion and any recommendations to enhance best practice.
* Hybrid Working
* 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
* Access to a Healthcare Cashplan, which gives you access to 17 different benefits, all paid for by the company
* Discount on gym membership across the UK - national and local gyms included
* Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
* Cycle to work scheme available to all employees
* Access to hundreds of highstreet retailer discounts through our reward and recognition platform