A leading Telecommunications business are searching for a Marketing Assistant to join their team.
Your new company
Hays Marketing have partnered exclusively with a leading Telecommunications business based in Norfolk who are searching for a Marketing Assistant to join their Great Yarmouth/Norwich team.
Your new role
As the Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the wider Marketing team. This will include:
* Booking and co-ordinating events
* Supporting the development and distribution of marketing materials
* Data entry and analysis of marketing campaigns as well as conducting & collating findings from market research
* Building and maintaining relationships with internal teams and external partners to communicate plans and help coordinate co-marketing and PR opportunities.
* Controlling marketing stock and ordering merchandise, branded clothing and other items as required
* Updating the website with new products and associated information when required
* Monitoring the marketing inbox and support the global sales team with ad-hoc requests
* Assisting the Marketing Manager in writing reports and analysing data
* Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
What you'll need to succeed
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates, or junior Marketers to develop a long-lasting career within Marketing.
Prior experience within Marketing, Communications or Advertising is desirable.
You will have strong skills in using the MS Office Suite as well as Adobe InDesign & Photoshop.
Knowledge of CMS or email marketing is preferable, but you will be an organised individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You must have a Full UK Driving License.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to build a long-lasting Marketing career, within a leading Telecommunications business.
23 days annual leave + 8 BHs
Salary up to £22,000 per annum
Hybrid working offered from Great Yarmouth and Norwich offices.
Private Health Insurance
Long Service Awards
Free Tea, Coffee & Fruit
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.