Marketing Manager to cover a period of maternity leave. Professional Services organisation with great benefits
Your new company
A leading Professional Services organisation based in Norfolk, are searching for a Marketing Manager to join their team on a fixed-term contract for C. 9 - 12 months.
Your new role
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for several business units which will include:
* Supporting the Marketing & BD team to research & implement Marketing campaigns and achieve strategic objectives
* Launching and growing new business areas through developing strong Marketing strategies
* Creating engaging articles to support the wider network
* Aligning Marketing activities to ensure there is consistent messaging across the different business units.
* Managing costs, budgets and projects, making sure you deliver these on time and achieve agreed targets.
* Liaising with multiple stakeholders and internal teams.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this position you will need to have prior experience of Marketing or Communications, where you will have managed and implemented strategies & campaigns, as well as budgets.
Prior experience within the Professional Services and working with Franchise Businesses is desirable.
It is key that you have strong communication skills and are able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and internal teams.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to join a leading Professional Services organisation based in Norfolk.
Fixed-term contract for a period of 9 - 12 months.
Up to £40,000 per annum salary
Monday to Friday, 9-5
22 days holiday + 8 BHs
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.