Your New Company
This global consulting and engineering firm have worked across the world on amazing projects, delivering outstanding results and excellence, while always keeping aligned to the clients vision.
They are a collaborative business, who produce modern exciting designs from inspiring concepts with long-lasting solutions.
Your New Role
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will be part of a dynamic team environment, working across different departments and offices, heading up the Communications, Content Creation, Digital, Marketing and Branding on the B2C side of the business.
The role requires a innovative approach to explore new ways to produce marketing and brand strategies to drive business - leading a small team that oversees the UK, US and MENA.
* Coordinating and creating brand and communication campaign in line with the global strategies
* Assisting on Bid's and proofreading materials
* Managing and developing all marketing materials, as well as social media platforms and the digital marketing projects - having creative and design input
* Promoting and review key company messaging and tone of voice both internally and externally
* Sourcing information for written content such as newsletters
* Assisting with presentations, proposals, statements, and other types of documentations
* Conducting reports and analysis of all marketing and communications
* Working and managing stakeholders
What You'll Need to Succeed
* Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) with great attention to detail
* Experience within a similar role, as well as knowledge of digital and traditional marketing and social media management
* Proven and comfortable taking the reins, generating ideas, and executing campaigns
* Able to manage multiple projects at once while working to tight deadlines and schedules
* Understanding of engineering would be a bonus, or related fields
* Technical Skills - Microsoft Office and InDesign (required), Illustrator (desired, not necessary)
What You Will Need to do Now
If this role is of interest to you, please directly apply - otherwise, if you would like to have a further conversation, please feel free to reach out through email or phone.