Our client, a leading global executive search agency and management consultancy are hiring for a Marketing Manager to join their UK team to deliver marketing strategies key to building the company’s brand.
Working closely with the Managing Partners/Operating Manager, you will develop effective marketing strategies aimed at achieving the company’s marketing goals and objectives. You will be a generalist, working across events, digital, and internal marketing material.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to define and develop marketing strategies aligned with company objectives
- Own brand identity across all marketing and brand activities
- Organise and plan the production of all major marketing materials, working closely with key partners and external resources
- Lead and execute social media strategy on behalf of UK brand, supporting key stakeholders with developing an effective social media plan
- Enhance the company website, regularly updating with relevant content
- Responsible for the design of in-house documentation, including brochures, presentations, and pitch documents
- Planning and execution of events hosted by the company
- Analyse performance of marketing efforts to determine future marketing strategies
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- 4-5 years’ experience in developing and executing successful marketing strategies
- Experience in digital marketing (social media and website)
- Experience in events marketing
- Previous experience of developing marketing strategies and materials consistent with brand identity
- Ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders across a business, understanding their needs and objectives
- Collaborative approach, with the ability to work independently to tight deadlines
- 2 days annual leave for volunteering projects
- Hybrid working
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.