Ad Operations Executive
- London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 6 Dec 2022
- Job Discipline
- Insights & Research
- Experience Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Ad Operations Executive
Location: London (Oxford Street office HYBRID)
Job Type: Full time
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Partnerships Team in a highly responsible and operational role based in our London office.
You will be working closely with Senior Directors, Partnerships Managers, and the Acquisition Marketing team, managing and servicing a portfolio of Webloyalty partnerships by working closely with the Acquisition Marketing team to deliver and deploy various ad formats and enrolment page campaigns.
We have an absolute dedication to delivering best in class account management, whilst operating in a friendly environment that promotes transparency and knowledge-share. This is a diverse and demanding role, requiring a unique blend of online marketing/operational skill sets combined with commercial and analytical capabilities.
This role would suit someone who is looking to actively enhance their existing skill set and is open to learning and utilising new skills such as the latest developments in ad-serving and multivariate testing.
What to expect...
- You will launch new client campaigns and work with our marketing team to implement on-going A/B split-testing and multivariate testing across multiple devices including mobile and app
- Successfully launching and maintaining advertising campaigns to new and existing clients using internal systems and third-party tools such as Google Campaign Manager and internal page-serving systems
- Co-ordinate and assist in the technical implementation of new clients
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g. with Business Development, Marketing, Creative and Customer Services as well as other key personnel) to identify opportunities for campaign optimization
- Manage client relationships in order to retain clients and enhance client profitability, whilst demonstrating a thorough understanding and responsiveness to client priorities and needs
- Empathising with and responding to client needs efficiently and effectively
- Managing regular contact and assigned calls with clients & preparing and presenting at quarterly client review meetings
- Helping to define the client optimization strategy
- Assisting the Senior Directors during contract renegotiations including commercial terms
- Conduct training/partner overview sessions with clients where appropriate
Reporting and analysis
- Perform high-level and detailed data analysis across multiple marketing channels and create summary and detailed reports and presentations
- Provide consistent, accurate and timely reporting and analysis (e.g. generate daily, weekly and monthly reports for delivery to clients where required)
- Create and analyse various reports using Business Objects and Webloyalty’s bespoke suite of tools
- Project client revenue forecasts and analyse campaign data and trends
- Work with Finance to validate and reconcile data and client reporting
- Work with teams to identify and close data gaps, and identify and resolve data integrity issues
- Strong Ad Ops experience with digital/e-commerce background; membership and/or continuity club experience valued
- Working knowledge of the Google Campaign Manager (or similar) ad serving environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrable ability to bond with clients and nurture on-going relationships, as well as working effectively with internal teams
- Proficient at creating and delivering internal presentations
- Numerate – and confident with conducting analysis with a logical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work well with business users in gathering requirements and interpreting them in order to meet the user’s business needs
- Ability to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines while producing high quality work
- Must work well in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with frequently changing priorities
Originally established in the UK in 2007, Webloyalty has since expanded into Ireland, Netherlands, France, Belgium, Spain and Brazil.
Our partners range from large multichannel or pure-play retailers, to international travel and entertainment brands, to domestic businesses with transactional websites.
Through the promotion of our membership programmes (via banners on their confirmation pages), we empower our partners to drive incremental revenue whilst building stronger relationships with their customers.
In 2011, Webloyalty merged with Affinion Group (recently re-branded Tenerity), a global leader in customer engagement and loyalty solutions.
Based in the US, Tenerity has over 2000 partners worldwide, including many of the largest and most respected companies in the financial services, retail, travel, and ecommerce sectors.
What we offer:
- Contributory Group Personal Pension
- Private Healthcare (individual)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 4x Base Salary Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Subsidised Gym membership
- 25 Days Holiday
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Advisor, Marketing Insights Executive, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Insights Specialist, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Insights Analyst, Digital Marketing Officer, SEO may also be considered for this role
Bluetownonline is the one of the top online recruitment agencies in the UK, saving companies time and money with our innovative fixed fee model.
Office 8, Suna House
65 Rivington Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert