Salary: £25k - £40k per annum DOE
Term; Full time, Hybrid
Danaher & Walsh is a long-established civil engineering contractor operating across the Midlands and East Anglia, which is experiencing ongoing growth. Due to this increasing level of business, an opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Lead to join our team.
This role would suit an ambitious candidate with an excellent command of written English, creative flair with an eye for detail, who is looking to further their career within an established and successful company.
If you’re a marketing lead with excellent leadership skills, this is a brilliant opportunity to thrive with a leading company boasting multiple awards and accreditations.
As a Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Producing clear coherent company communication
- Manage the Brand Guidelines across the business
- Work closely with the pre-construction and delivery teams, engaging in a purposeful and well-organised manner
- Ensure that all deadlines are met without exception
- Current/Up to date social media footprint
- Ensure web tender portals are kept up to date with company accreditations
What we're looking for:
As a Marketing Lead, you must be organised with a creative flair. You must have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. Exceptional time management and an eye for detail are also key.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- At least two years of proven experience in a similar position
- Demonstrable marketing experience
- Strong design and creative skills
- Excellent IT skills including Design Package
- Confident in dealing with clients/consultants and D&W employees at all levels
- An HND, HNC or degree qualification
- A full UK driving license
In return, we offer competitive rates of pay, attractive benefits and a friendly, supportive working environment. We have been established in the construction industry for over 50 years and are financially stable.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Supervisor, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Coordinator, B2B conferences, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Coordinator, Senior Marketing Associate, Marketing Specialist will also be considered for this role.