Job Title: SEO Manager
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Based in central Bradford, we are a leading manufacturer of innovative own brand, products designed to challenge the market. With over 25 years in the business, we now have four dedicated office spaces including a production office in China and support in India.
Now, we are gearing up to shake the electronic and health and beauty industries to their core with the introduction of two new brands and a multitude of different and exciting products, and that is just the beginning.
We are innovative, driven, and fearless. If you are a driven, organised SEO professional who strives for perfection, this could be the next step in your career.
What your Day might look like:
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Participates in strategic brainstorming sessions and leading the team in the creation and execution of off-page campaigns that drive awareness and indicate relevance to the search engines
- Training other employees in on-page and off-page SEO
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Conducts research for off-page SEO campaigns that drive awareness and indicate relevance to the search engines
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Implement and assist in the development of SEO solutions which drive growth, revenue, and high payback
- Analyse competing websites, work on meaningful business initiatives, to expand our audience targeting strategy through relevant content
- Analyse SERP features and identify missed content formats opportunities using structured data
- Compile technical SEO recommendations, analyse results and communicate findings with the relevant teams
- Collaborate with agencies
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
- 6 to 10 + years of Proven SEO experience
- Experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- An understanding of social media and its role in SEO
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
If your toolbox looks more like google Analytics, google search, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz, screaming fog and Moz rather than spanners, saws, screwdrivers, and a hammer then please reach out today.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Free on-street parking
- Central Bradford location
- Opportunities for progression
- Full training and induction
- Casual Fridays and an early finish
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink!
- Massage chairs
- Company pension
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
We promise that no two days will be the same. This is your opportunity to shine and drive the business and its team forward.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; SEO Specialist, SEO Advisor, Search Engine Optimisation Specialist, SEO, Digital Marketing Expert, Digital Marketing Manager will also be considered.