As the Marketing Operations Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring our lead-to-sale process and ongoing account management is effectively managed, optimised and measured through our marketing automation platform (Pardot) and CRM (Salesforce). This role offers the opportunity to support the next stage of our growth, by driving efficiency, reducing manual and administrative tasks, and unlocking the power of our sales and marketing operational platforms. This role can be fully remote with occasional travel to our office in Hampton Wick, and can be 25-37.5 hours with a pro rata salary.
- Run, develop and optimise email marketing campaigns using Pardot, working closely with the Communications & Content Lead.
- Devise, map and manage marketing automation campaigns via Engagement Studio in Pardot, working closely with the Communications & Content Lead and in collaboration with Sales.
- Oversee and drive the processes used to capture lead-to-sales information, activity and touchpoints, with a focus on improving automation, improving process adherence by the wider business, standardising and customising information as needed, and supporting wider business requirements in Salesforce.
- Lead on and deploy the system adjustments and processes needed for successful ABM activity.
- Responsible for the management of day-to-day campaign activities, data acquisition, reporting from lead generation to campaign tracking and process flow of our marketing activity in Pardot and Salesforce, using additional reporting tools and channels as required.
- Embody the process guru, developing and refining workflows and project ownership with the Marketing team and wider business.
- Work in close collaboration with Marketing Database Co-ordinator to ensure the Pardot database is maintained and fit for purpose for the strategic and operational marketing requirements of the organization.
- Work in close collaboration with Digital Marketing Specialist to ensure prospect and customer activity is synchronized between Reveal websites, Salesforce and Pardot.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Expert level in Salesforce & Pardot.
Professional & Personal Skills
- Comfortable with complexity
- A process-driven individual, analytical while having the ability to ‘see the big picture’
- Adept at working cross-departmentally and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with ambition, maturity and strong work ethic
- Excellent project management and time management skills with ability to handle pressure
- Adept to change and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years experience in a Marketing Operations role
- Adept at Google Studio
- Knowledge of PHP and HTML.
Reveal Media specialises in Body Worn Camera systems that capture evidence from a first-person perspective. This equipment has a proven and major impact on crime reduction, abuse against the wearer and the associated cost reductions.
We have become the most successful European company in this rapidly expanding market and have sold our equipment to the majority of Police Forces in the UK, and are leading in other markets including retail and healthcare. Reveal Media has sold into over 40 countries and is rapidly expanding its international activities.
It's an exciting time to work for Reveal as we continue to lead the world in the development and application of Body Worn Video Technology. You'll be joining at a time when the Marketing team is being reborn, meaning plenty of scope for impact and influence.