Seeking a website guru with a penchant for digital marketing at a growing company with a reborn marketing team. You will be a strategic thinker who can ensure we are applying joined-up thinking, but is confident project managing global website delivery and can get their hands dirty in code. In corporate speak - manage and execute our digital presence, predominantly across our websites, with strategic direction in other aspects of our digital channels including social media, advertising, marketing automation and emails.
- Lead on executing the optimum website to drive Reveal’s digital presence and strategy, with the support of the Marketing Manager and external agencies, with tasks including:
- Creation of functionality and features which offer the best customer experience
- Creation of new content
- Improvement and maintenance of SEO
- Technical improvements for integration with existing and new software and systems
- Analyse and report on website statistics to help make improvements
- Work with other departments to ensure effective cross-company workflows
- Work with other members of the Marketing team to ensure that social marketing, online advertising, email marketing and marketing automation are optimized for effectiveness, transparency of results and content
- Work with external Google AdWords consultancy on optimizing the Google Adwords account for Reveal.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Qualification in marketing, digital marketing or business-related fields is required
• Strong knowledge of PHP and ideally Craft.
Professional & Personal Skills
• Understanding of marketing automation and CMS/CRM systems, such as Salesforce, digital marketing and search engine optimisation, social media platforms and advertising
• Experience of managing external agencies
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Creative abilities/eye for design
• High drive and energy
• Maturity and strong work ethic
• Good time management, attention to detail and ability to handle pressure
• Good analytical skills – able to provide meaningful reporting to help drive the digital direction of the business.
• Experience of project managing a new website build and launch
• Experience of the technology sector
• Professional Marketing qualication i.e IDM, CIM etc.
• Experience using Salesforce and Pardot
• Knowledge of Google AdWords, LinkedIn and Social Media advertising.
Reveal Media specialises in Body Worn Camera systems that capture evidence from a first-person perspective. This equipment has a proven and major impact on crime reduction, abuse against the wearer and the associated cost reductions.
We have become the most successful European company in this rapidly expanding market and have sold our equipment to the majority of Police Forces in the UK, and are leading in other markets including retail and healthcare. Reveal Media has sold into over 40 countries and is rapidly expanding its international activities.
It's an exciting time to work for Reveal as we continue to lead the world in the development and application of Body Worn Video Technology. You'll be joining at a time when the Marketing team is being reborn, meaning plenty of scope for impact and influence.