Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
We are a custom technology solutions company that strive and deliver to meet our customer’s specific requirements
Our diverse and professional team are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work. As a member of our welcoming and collaborative team, you will be inspired by your leaders and peers, and your success will be measured on your accomplishments. Innovation, nurturing, and integrity are among our core values that guide everything we do as a Company. We offer a competitive basic salary, on-site parking, bonus, and very attractive benefits.
We are currently seeking a Campaign Manager to join our Central Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Campaign Manager will create the annual Marketing plans for areas of responsibility, working closely with team members to ensure activities are optimised. They will be responsible for the design, management, and delivery of European campaigns with the help of the marketing team, internal experts, and our external customers.
The job role
- Create the annual Marketing plans for areas of responsibility, working closely with team members to ensure joined up / cross over activities are optimised.
- Design, management, and delivery of European campaigns with the help of marketing team, internal experts, external supplier/customers.
- Work with the Business Development Directors (BDDs), Marketing Team and Country Marketing representatives to develop, create and implement marketing campaigns
- Support and provide clear direction to team to ensure campaign elements are delivered to required standard.
- Manage email targeting, analytics to optimise and measure customer awareness and response.
- Work with marketing agencies to create, develop and implement campaigns.
- Any other relevant and reasonable duties that may be requested by management which could include ownership of individual projects.
This role would suit an individual who has previous European experience within a similar technical B2B environment You must be able to organise and prioritise and have the confidence and gravitas to be able to advise and challenge senior colleagues on corporate campaigns. You will demonstrate professionalism, tenacity, and resilience to ensure deadlines and projects are delivered within the necessary timescales.
Skills and qualifications
- CIM /Marketing degree highly desirable
- Previous experience using Hubspot email marketing platform
- B2B Marketing knowledge gained in the electronics industry would be preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong proposition development experience
- Ability to communicate technical information in a compelling way to a technical audience
- Experienced in building multi-channel marketing campaigns using a variety of digital platforms
- Analytical and campaign reporting skills
This is a permanent vacancy, office based working Monday - Friday 8:45am - 5:00pm. The salary will be dependent on experience.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, PPC, Online Marketing, Marketing Trainee, Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Graduate Marketing, Digital Marketing Administrator Graduate Role may also be considered for this role