Head of Regional Service, Relationships and Partnerships - South
Salary: £45,000 per year.
Job type: 35 hours per week. Hybrid working. This role is based across London, the Midlands, South and East England and Wales.
Migrant Help is a leading charity that has been established for over 50 years and delivers a range of support and advice services to migrants across the UK. Our vision is for a global society that protects vulnerable migrants, treats them with respect and enables them to reach their full potential.
The successful candidate will be an accountable and influential leader, have proven experience motivating a diverse team in a people management role, and be passionate about protecting our vulnerable clients.
If you are an effective relationship builder, able to maintain self-discipline and integrity at all times, have demonstratable experience of motivating others to meet KPIs and targets and are looking for an exciting role within an ever-growing, fast paced team, we’d love to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Head of Regional Services, Relationships and Partnerships – South, to join our vibrant and committed Migrant Help team, on a Permanent Contract.
The Post Holder will build, develop, and nurture effective working relationships required for excellent service delivery to the Home Office, service users, numerous stakeholders and various third sector support services. You will champion continuous development and improvement for the service, ensuring the teams provide a high quality, accountable and effective service. The successful candidate will also assist in the commissioning of additional services to meet the requirements of the AIRE (Advice, Issue Reporting and Eligibility) contract with the Home Office or to meet the strategic and charitable objectives of the organisation.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Head of Regional Services and Relationships – South is an exciting, varied and interesting role for a senior leader with a proven track record of managing and developing people. Below is an outline of the main duties and responsibilities but this is by no means an exhaustive list and every day is different.
- Provide leadership, ownership and accountability for the day-to-day operational management of the service.
- Monitor and address any shortfalls in delivery of KPIs linked to regional operations
- Represent the organisation at regional and stakeholders’ meetings, maintaining the organisation’s professional standing as a key strategic partner.
- Provide insight to the Senior Management team, contributing to the formulation and implementation of service delivery policies, focusing on continuous improvement.
- Responsible for the recruitment, management and development of your team, ensuring a high performing, highly motivated and engaged team who will contribute to organisational success.
- Collate and analyse data on customer satisfaction through varies sources, linking in with development strategies to maintain and improve the quality-of-service delivery.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and contractual training requirements, and adherence to Migrant Help’s Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Liaise with colleagues in the Strategy team to explore and develop opportunities in areas for growth and expansion.
Experience and skills:
- A demonstrable ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally, including well developed report writing and presentation skills
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills, with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a timely fashion dealing with challenging and changing needs, reprioritising and delegating work as necessary.
- An understanding and observance of impartiality and confidentiality
- Highly dedicated with a genuine interest in Migrant Help, its values and our clients
- Flexibility and work life balance
- Enhanced family friendly provisions
- Additional holiday entitlements
- Perkbox benefits
- Non-contributory pension scheme
Please click on the APPLY button to complete the application form for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Service Manager, Relationship Manager, Partner Relations Manager, Communications Manager, Senior Executive, Client Relationship Manager, Operations, Director, Head of Strategy, Head of Marketing, Head of Communication, Head of Operations, Senior Management, Brand Management Executive and Partnerships Manager may also be considered for this role.