Your new company
This organisation is the business growth and destination agency for London, with a mission to create economic growth. They support high-growth business on both a national and international scale.
Your new role
* Working alongside the Design Lead you take ownership of key design briefs covering print and digital production and in-house video editing and shooting.
* You develop creative solutions that deliver high quality impact and brand consistency across all channels and audiences and manage the asset production working directly with key stakeholders across the organisation.
* You share responsibility for brand and product develop in print, digital and video and ensure that your design development follows the latest industry standards for visual production, usability and accessibility as well as supporting with any other design related requests.
* Work with our procured printers on behalf of the organisation to ensure consistency and quality across any printed materials
What you'll need to succeed
* A proficient understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InCopy, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects) Sketch (or similar).
* Proven production and/or project management experience
* Use a suite of existing templates, graphic toolkits, software and tools, avoiding one-off bespoke designs wherever possible to maximise efficiency
* Experience in creating high end print work such as brochures or information documents etc
* Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
* Passionate about delivering excellent customer experiences
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work at a fantastic not-for-profit organisation with a day rate of up to £400 a day.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. You will need a CV in a PDF form alongside a portfolio.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.