Your new company
This organisation is one of the leading health charities in the UK, working with nursing professionals.
Your new role
* Build strong relationships with political and government stakeholders across the four nations of the UK, including parliamentarians, parliamentary staff and senior government officials.
* Work as part of the public affairs team to develop influencing plans using knowledge of government departments and ways of working and political processes to further the organisation's strategic objectives.
* Proactively provide intelligence on upcoming legislation across the UK, including advice and alerts on regulatory and health matters, working with colleagues in the public affairs team and liaising with other teams as needed.
* Produce high quality briefing materials, letters and presentations for use in stakeholder interactions, working with other colleagues in the public affairs team and wider organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience of working in a public affairs / government / external relations function
* Experience of understanding and influencing policy development
* Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment
* Demonstrable collaborative work ethic across the wider team and stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic role working with a leading charity, you will receive a competitive salary of £36-44k per Annum on a hybrid working model.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.