Digital Marketing Manager - Boutique Asset Manager - £50,000 to £80,000 (depending on experience) - London
Your new company
Our client is a boutique asset management firm, based in the City. They focus on ESG & alternative asset classes. Their portfolio managers are dedicated to performing strong risk-adjusted returns on investments. Due to rapid growth over the past few years, they are looking to centralised their marketing functions, especially within the digital marketing space.
Your new role
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will heading up the digital function. This is an exciting opportunity as this means you are visible from day one at the firm. You will be able to implement new strategies & take reign. You will be working closely with the Sales & IR teams and the dedicated PR Agency.
Other responsibilities include:
* Owning & distributing multi-channel content - enhancing the content to make it digitally friendly
* Developing & optimising the digital engagement strategy (core focus on email marketing, CRM, SEO & PPC)
* Using digital & social media channels to create strategic marketing campaigns
* Refreshing & updating the company website
What you need to succeed
* This role requires someone who has a strong digital marketing skill set, ideally from the financial or professional services sectors (however, not a must)
* Excellent knowledge of CMS systems such as WordPress, CRM Systems, PPC, SEO
* Experience with social media channels, such as LinkedIn Experience with data analytics e.g. Adobe or Google Analytics & optimization
* Experience with content testing e.g. A/B testing
What you will get in return
* The opportunity to work with a growing boutique asset manager, working collaboratively across the different teams
* Exposure to directors & senior stakeholders
* Opportunity to run with your own digital strategy
* Competitive salary & bonus scheme
* Annual leave + bank holidays
* Work social & events
* Generous pension scheme, healthcare benefits etc.
What to do now
If you are interested in this role, click the 'apply now' button to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us. If this job is not quite right for you, but are interested in a new job position, please do call us for a confidential discussion about your opportunities.