Location: Lancashire, base to be agreed with successful applicant
Grade/Salary: £30,555pa increasing to £31,500 after successful completion of probation
Hours of Work: Flexible, 35hrs per week
This is a very exciting time to join Age UK Lancashire and to play a key role in helping our charity to grow, by developing and delivering our Marketing and Digital Marketing Strategies. You would be joining a small, supportive business development team, managing an existing and well-developed marketing function as well as line managing a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
Our Marketing Manager is responsible for managing and delivering comprehensive marketing strategies and plans using both traditional and digital approaches to:
- Raise the charity’s brand awareness across Lancashire, Blackpool and North Sefton. Helping us to reach more older people, carers and professionals.
- Increase uptake of our services and promote our campaigns
- Engage potential and existing supporters and donors with our fundraising and retail activities
Does this sound like you?
- Over two years’ experience in a marketing role using both traditional and digital marketing approaches
- A creative flair and a natural storyteller who is passionate about our work with older people and the impact and difference that we make
- Adept at driving engagement through social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linked In.
- Have great ideas for how to improve our digital and traditional communications.
Then we would love to hear from you!
The nature of the post will require travel across the area. A full driving licence, appropriate insurance cover and use of a car are essential.
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Alison Read, Director of Partnerships and Growth, on 07805 427658.
Closing Date: Thursday 24th October 2022 at 5pm (early applications welcome)
Interview date: Thursday 10th November 2022
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.