Digital Marketing Specialist - Growing Tech / App Business - 40k +bonus/benefits - Farringdon (hybrid)
Your new company
My client is a healthcare Tech business that empower people to live amazing lives in the homes they love for longer, regardless of their age or their health. The demand in this area is huge and will double in the next 15 years, while the number of older people living alone will increase by 50%,. In the last 18 months the business have quadrupled their revenue, raised $8M in investment, gained exclusively 5-star reviews, acquired another business and been crowned the best start up care company in the country, and we're just getting started. Having just completed our Series A, they are now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to help them with their growth.
Your new role
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be reporting into the Head of Marketing and will be in an all encompassing marketing role. Your key responsibilities will include:
* Driving online customer acquisition across a complete spectrum of digital channels
* Executive on insightful multi channel campaigns as part of a small dynamic team
* Produce content
* Research and create appealing keyword optimised content
* Use CRM systems and work competently with Mailchimp
What you'll need to succeed
* Excited by digital and to work in a start-up
* Have 3+ years of experience in a Digital Marketing role
* Great copywriting skills
* Have a solid foundation in Digital Marketing skills across all main channels
* Flexible and driven
* Organised and enthusiastic
* A dog lover (there are dogs in the office!
For bonus points… but not essential:
* Have an understanding or an interest in the UK care sector
* Have an understanding of Intercom CRM
* Worked with SEMrush
* Used the Avada Theme
What you'll get in return
* Salary up to £40,000 (dependant on experience)
* 25 days holiday + bank holiday
* Learning and development budget
* Collaborative learning environment
* Become part of a company that is changing the way that we care for people in the UK
* Regular company socials
* Flexible hybrid working
* Able to travel into London for face-to-face meetings when needed
* Great coffee from the on-site barista!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.