Job Title: Graduate Network Manager
Salary: OTE £28,000-32,000 + bonuses, health care, 25 days AL + BH + Christmas office closure
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Acuiti is a network-centric market intelligence agency increasing transparency in global capital markets. We offer a range of research, events, benchmarks and intelligence products drawn from our networks of Senior Executives.
Acuiti was founded in 2019 to develop a new model for research and we have built a leading research business driven by a fantastic network of senior executives.
We are a small team of 5 fantastic people and are now looking to grow our headcount more as our business continues to expand.
Our office is in the heart of the City of London - a 2 minute walk from Bank Tube Station, as well as 4 minutes from Mansion House, Cannon Street and Monument stations. We have just about everything you could want on our doorstep - good restaurants, pubs and as many lunch cuisine options you could imagine.
There are multiple gyms within a 5 minute walk from the office, with 3 PureGym branches within a 5 minute walk - we get subsidised PureGym membership with our Private Healthcare - what's not to love!
We are looking for an ambitious graduate looking to grow within a developing business. Ideal candidates will be those looking to start a career in financial markets or financial media who are keen to learn the ins-and-outs of Acuiti and all we deal in. Experience in sales or similar is a bonus but not a necessity.
Acuiti provides individuals with the opportunity to work in a growth-oriented, small business environment with a healthy team spirit. The company is young and entrepreneurial, with new ideas welcomed and plenty of opportunity to learn from colleagues.
This is a fast-paced environment that values a consumer-centric approach, open communication, self-sufficiency, passion and creative problem solving.
* This role will focus on driving respondents for our research, identifying and engaging senior executives to take part in surveys and building up our extensive network.
* Interact with and influence C-Level potential clients through direct engagement including both cold and warm leads, LinkedIn messaging, and email as some of the channels.
* The role will suit someone who is comfortable engaging senior business executives to take part in surveys for research and building up Acuiti's extensive network.
* Managing long term relationships with people within the Network.
* Help build the brand and grow the company in the long term.
* Utilise CRM systems (Salesforce) and other platforms such as LinkedIn.
* Generate qualified leads through telephone and cold calling.
* Researching prospects and leads.
* Basic understanding of marketing and thought leadership.
* Educated to a degree level (Finance, Business, Economics or similar is preferable).
* Some experience with telesales / telephone calls with both warm and cold leads is desirable.
* Ambitious and tenacious with the ability to multi-task.
* Strong time management and organisational skills.
* Excellent communication and listening skills.
* Actively Motivated and driven.
Candidates with experience of; Graduate Telesales, Graduate Business Development, Graduate Data analysis, Marketing, Data collection techniques, Research collaboration, Data validation, Data querying, Time management, Research methodology.