Your new company
You will be joining an incredible company that focuses on being the business growth and destination agency for London. They are key in developing London's global reputation to assist in its economic growth.
Your new role and responsibilities:
* Working and reporting alongside the Design Lead
* Take ownership of key design briefs covering print and digital production and in-house video editing and shooting
* Lead the design and implementation of the company's print and digital publication and production work
* Action briefs from account managers and/or clients, managing the design process from start to finish.
* Generate design across a variety of formats for use across the company's channels and activity, ensuring the work resonates with target audiences (B2B and B2C) and delivers business goals
* Design consistent creative assets for all print & digital and video platforms that reflect the brand and lifestyle, and drive engagement
What you will need to succeed
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InCopy, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects) Sketch (or similar).
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, PPT, Excel.
* Extensive knowledge of Premiere Pro
* Understanding of design systems with experience in working with design systems - highly desirable.
* Experience in creating and editing videos
* Experience in video production/editing. Further training in video production will be provided
* Proven production and/or project management experience.
* Reasonable written English and numerical accuracy
* Experience working in an agile marketing environment and as part of project team.
* Experience in delivering social-first design assets across channels including social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date pdf version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experience as well as your relevant portfolio, or call us now.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Closing date: Friday 30th September 2022