Your new company
Your new company is the world's largest private international school organisation that works on a global scale. With over 77 schools operating globally, they are industry leaders, and have obtained the world's best teachers and memorable events. They are looking for a CRM Business Analyst to join their team on a really exciting journey!
Your new role
They are looking for a website CMS master, who'll help them drive adoption of their new CMS, making it a digital product that their colleagues across the globe love. You'll be passionate about being a SEO expert to make a difference in driving organic performance, so will improve their KPIs and website user engagement. You will be looking mainly after managing their website CMS platform, support and execute website migration tasks, and using SEO to drive performance.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience using Content Management System (Sitecore is preferred)
* Experience using project management tool, such as JIRA and Smartsheet.
* Experience using analytics tool, e.g Google Analytics
* Experience using SEO tool, e.g SEMRush
What you'll get in return
* 25 days annual leave
* Hybrid Working Model (3 days in Office, 2 days Remote)
* Bonus (discretionary) - up to 10% of base, annual
* Pension - 3% employer contribution at first, increases to enhanced 5% at 6 months if employee contributes 5%
* Life assurance 2x salary (increases to 4x if opting for enhanced pension)
* Private medical - Medical cover plans available with option to add dependent (spouse or child)
* Season ticket loan once passed probation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.