Our client is looking who is a proven leader within their space: software built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. They are trusted across the globe having a focus on the sectors of Communications, Utilities, and Media, supporting launches, sales and fulfilment of the entire customer journey.
You are a highly professional marketer with a data-driven focus on driving the pipeline. With clear successes in working with sales and business development teams to drive demand, you are looking for the next step in your career and taking on end-to-end responsibility campaigns within industries. You are constantly looking to innovate and find new ways to engage impactfully with prospects to achieve clear goals.
- Working with the Content Manager, Digital Growth Marketing Manager and Senior leaders in Product, Services and Sales to create and orchestrate integrated multi-touch plans to drive pipeline targets within specific target audiences.
- Identify and manage relationships with third parties to increase the reach and effectiveness of the marketing programs.
- Manage event participation effectively - both virtual and in-person.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Take the lead in working closely with the Business Development Team to activate their follow-up effectively with all campaign rollouts. Including providing full FAQ and campaign information and tools ahead of the campaign and setting up a clear ongoing review of follow-up actions and results.
- Set up and provide all stakeholders with clear ongoing management of results dashboard for all campaigns especially Marketing and Sales leadership.
- Provide marketing best practices to refine and optimise the success of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Work with digital and content marketing to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Competencies: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 4-5 + years of proven experience in B2B marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing end-to-end marketing campaign plans
- Excellent field/event management experience
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation (preferably HubSpot) and Salesforce
- Strong online marketing and social media experience
- Collaborative approach that can assemble resources internally and provide colleagues with clear guidance on what steps to follow.
- Marketing technology propositions in telco and/or media.
- Experience in setting up and managing ABM programs
- Experience in managing programs and events across multiple geographies
- Experience in reporting and analysing the impact of campaigns.
Reach out to Jack Pascoe @ VMA Group to discuss the role further, quoting JP916009
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.