Digital and External Communications Executive, hybrid working based in Bath.
Your new company
A Top 100 Law Firm with ambitious plans for growth; committed to providing the best opportunities for people and making a real difference. The law firm who aspire to be who clients want to work with and people want to work for. A knowledgeable and approachable team will keep an eye on your personal well-being as well as support your professional learning and development.
Your new role
As Digital Communications Executive you will play a key role in explaining and communicating the brand success, culture and values across external and internal channels. This will be achieved through the creation and delivery of high-quality written and digital creative content, as well as video scripting and production, project management and event planning.
You will work closely with the Internal Communications Lead, Recruitment Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and wider HR team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Support the development and delivery of the Employer Brand strategy, both internally and externally.
* Execute and project manage multi-channel content and compelling campaigns, from the ideation phase through to distribution and analysis, with a focus on video content
* Manage the HR and Careers social media presence - mostly on LinkedIn - tracking and suggesting changes and improvement based on performance
* Work across multiple departments, proactively supporting the collaboration between the Marketing and HR teams
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a creative and driven individual who is confident sharing new ideas and best practice. You will have a good eye for detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* A degree in digital marketing, social media marketing or other relevant subject or at least 3 years' professional experience with proven hands on experience in campaign development and execution, including social media channels
* Competent at video editing
* Experience using WordPress or other CMS or intranet platforms
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.