Your new company
You will be working with an award-wining, established insurance provider with over 25 million global members. They are focused on helping people make positive lifestyle choices and firmly believe in their purpose and their people. They have a large marketing department which is highly valued within the business for the importance it plays in driving success.
Your new role
You will be responsible for creating and delivering a multi-channel social media strategy that drives brand storytelling, awareness, and engagement across the business. You will be a social media expert and provide advice internally on how to best utilise social media and maximise reach with audiences.
This role will include developing social-first campaigns with an effective content calendar aligned to the wider marketing and business objectives, lead the Social Media Managers as they take day-to-day responsibilities for each social channel, evaluate and report on performance, and manager wider partnerships with external parties such as influencers.
This Senior Social Media Manager role is a full-time position based in the City of London with hybrid working options available (2/3 split). You will work regularly with PR, Content, and Product Marketing teams to help drive demand for products.
What you'll need to succeed
* Highly experienced with social media marketing and in-depth knowledge of each major platform
* Proven experience in driving brand engagement via social media
* Adept at developing social media campaigns and producing content for social media
* Demonstrable ability having developed those campaigns for multiple and varied audiences
* Passion for social media and keeping update with the latest rends
* Have worked in a large, matrixed organisation managing a large social media presence and audience
* Confident communicator who can engage with multiple teams across the business
What you'll get in return
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company that has a large marketing department with plenty of internal opportunities for career progression and development.
* A competitive market rate of up to £45,000
* Hybrid working - 2 days a week in the office minimum
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 days
* Pension contributions matched up to 6%
* Range of additional benefits - life assurance, personal health fund, health insurance
* Plus more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.