Great opportunity to start a marketing career
* Junior Marketing Content Administrator
* Oxfordshire - Hybrid working
* £26,000 - dependant on experience
Hays are currently working with one of the leading providers of employee rewards, loyalty solutions and company benefits in the UK. Due to rapid growth and expansion the need has come to build upon their recent success and add to the content and marketing department. This is a junior role suitable for a recent university graduate looking for their first opportunity within the business and marketing sector with a company looks to promote from within and provide constant on the job learning and growth.
* Facilitating the marketing schedule, including the creation of brand line ups, collection of content, assets and copy from vendors.
* Maintain digital Employee Benefits platform, ensuring content, copy and assets are aligned to partner and brand guidelines
* Supporting the eCommerce function with any activities required to ensure team and business success
* Supporting the Commercial Partnerships Content Executive with any tasks
* Updating the website to reflect current promotional offers
* Creating and maintaining image banners for vendors and categories
* Adding and maintaining offers from affiliate partners
* Wider business and application support
* Maintaining site search feature by reviewing and updating vendor key words
* Be able to check data and communications resources for accuracy on a daily basis
* Be able to maintain & update marketing schedules & requirements
* Be quick to learn new skills, tools & systems including our back office and platform tools.
* Ability to interpret campaign reporting data
* A proven team player who wants to commit to the business growth challenge and become key member of the team
* Proficient in MS Office and any other relevant business software (e.g. CRM)
* Great communication written and verbal
* Basic knowledge of Photoshop or comparable image manipulation software