Your new company
You will be joining the UK's leading qualification and professional membership body for vocational accountants. This company prides itself in providing practical qualifications that meet the needs of their employers and employees.
Your new role and responsibilities:
* Reporting to Customer Operations Team Manager
* Responsible for managing the end-to-end lapsing process and communication with members and subscribers.
* Deliver excellent customer service
* Be the second point of contact for inbound customer enquiries via multiple channels, dealing effectively and accurately with customer requests and providing advice, support, and guidance on their next steps where appropriate.
What you will need to succeed
* From a membership organisation
* Proactive about continuous improvement
* Experience in owning and managing processes
* Advanced experience in Microsoft CRM Dynamics
* Advanced Excel skills
What your benefits will be
* 25 days' annual leave, increasing one day per year up to a maximum of 30 plus bank holidays
* Great pension scheme, life insurance and critical illness cover
* Health cash plan
* Regular wellbeing initiatives
* Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave contributions of up to 6 months' full pay depending on length of service
* Cycle2work scheme
What you need to do now If you are interested in this job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date word version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experience as well as a cover letter, or call us now.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Closing date: Tuesday 27th September 2022