Our client, a leading UK train operating company, are hiring for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their marketing team with the aim of growing company revenue from Paid Digital Media.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate will accountable for delivering a performance marketing strategy to drive growth. You will be responsible across PPC, Paid Social, SEO and CRO strategies across the four company websites.
This position is hybrid, in-office 3 days a week (flexible).
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Manage an annual budget of over £1million
- Lead the management and building of SEO, PPC and Paid Social strategy
- Engage and support external agencies on developing performance marketing strategies
- Plan annual and quarterly digital marketing strategies, establishing a test roadmap
- Engage with the wider marketing team to optimise mid-funnel activity that grows total search demand
- Working with our search agency to grow online market share through increasing impression share, increasing generics, improving CTR’s or introducing new web pages that drive SEO
- Working with our Senior Digital Marketing Manager and Web exec to analyse the web user experience, identifying critical conversion and drop-off points and implementing optimisations to improve conversion rate
- Daily management and monitoring of all digital marketing activities
- Design and deliver landing pages to support high-profile campaigns
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing (client or agency side)
- Proven experience of building successful growth strategies across performance marketing
- Strong experience of data analytics, such as Google Analytics and Hotjar
- Experience of managing and working with external agencies
- Ability to build, as well as manage, large-scale digital marketing campaigns
- Proactive, highly motivated, and passionate about digital marketing
- Experience of working in a high-volume e-commerce environment
- Strong analysing and reporting skills
- 25 days annual holiday
- Generous pension contribution (up to 11.4%)
- Private health insurance scheme
- Free railway travel on our services
- 75% discount on all UK train services, including London Underground
- Share options
- Many more
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.