Marketing Campaigns Manager - 50K - 6 month contract - Global Market Research Business
Your new company
A global matrix Market Research business who operate on an international scale and focus on data and analytics, based in Central London. They operate globally and locally in over 90 markets and focus on data resources and innovative analytics and technology.
Your new role
As the Marketing Project Manager, you will be responsible in leading the project management and successful delivery of two global content campaigns. You will also need to ensure that the message and method of communicating are adapted to resonate & deliver impact across all audiences and stakeholders. You will be supporting the wider short-term communications priorities to scale their communications plan and deliver greater impact, including:
* Re-launch of our monthly client newsletter to include building a rigorous editorial process in an agile, efficient way.
* Driving use and engagement of the business client communication channels at scale, including but not limited to website, social channels and online
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience of project management within an international B2B content marketing campaigns essential.
* Previous experience of delivering complex projects within a global matrixed B2B organisation is an advantage
* Solid understanding of message assimilation, social media and the media industry more widely, either from a platform/media owner, agency or advertiser perspective.
* Exceptionally well organised, proactive and action/results-driven but also agile and a "quick thinker" to react to changing events & identify quick wins.
* Critical attention to detail with experience of editorial controls and data checks.
* A team player with strength of character to be a consistently reliable performer and manage multiple stakeholders.
* Strong digital credentials - a digital native who is comfortable designing content (written and video) for use across web & social.
What you'll get in return
* Hybrid / flexible working
* Central London location, newly refurbished officer
* Collaborative and dynamic team environment
* 25 days + bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.