Digital Marketing Manager - 40k - 45k - Global Design Business - London / Hybrid
Your new company
I am working exclusively with a global family of design specialists committed to delivering world-class solutions for the built environment. They specialise principally in master planning, architecture and interiors, using 'creative commerciality' to solve problems and unlock potential. They aim to be the cutting-edge of everything they do, and to be profitable and sustainable for all stakeholders.
Your new role
You will be reporting into the Marketing Director and working in the European team of global marketing and communications. The role sits in the centre of a group of design businesses, from architecture to interior designs to placemaking and branded environments. You will work with project teams and Director in studios across Europe, Middle East and Africa to drive the digital acquisition of new clients, making sure they find and attract the right customers effectively. To be successful in the role, you need to be passionate about customer acquisition, paid performance conversion metrics and revenue, driving engagement during the customer lifecycle through the creation of inspiring and insightful campaigns.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years running Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing platforms, as well as web analytics and paid ads
- Good balance of commercial (sales) and creative (brand) marketing
* Understanding of google analytics
* Experience in a professional services or complex high profile b2b environment advantageous
* Experience using salesforce desirable
What you'll get in return
-Competitive salary, dependant upon experience
* Agile working with the option of 3 days in office 2 from home
* Opportunities to learn and grow within a fast paced global company
* A fun, inclusive and collaborative studio environment with an active calendar of social activities
* 22 days annual leave with the option to buy more
* A range of benefits including private medical / life insurance and pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.