Trade Marketing Manager
- Hays Marketing
- England,West Midlands
- £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 18 Oct 2022
- Job Discipline
- Experience Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Trade Marketing Manager:
Working for your Tomorrow Finding the right job takes careful consideration - and we are the life-long partners that can help you on your journey towards success, every step of the way. We can connect you with opportunities that match your priorities and goals. Because at Hays, we are working for your tomorrow.
Your New Company
Our client is a leading British manufacturing automotive company. This company is the No.1 choice of B2B trade customer across the UK and Ireland. Hays are currently recruiting for a Trade Marketing Manager with experience in marketing and project management. The client is searching for someone that can develop first-class relationships with their Franchise Partners and Stakeholders as well as lead and manage their UK Trade Marketing Team. This is a massively exciting time to join the team - our client is in the midst of unprecedented growth, with sales expected to grow by 50% in the next 5 years. Your New Role As Trade Marketing Manager, your purpose is to improve relationships with Franchises, internal stakeholders and external partners to develop and implement the annual marketing plan and drive growth. Your day-to-day activities will be varied, with regular travel across the country including occasional overnight stays and up to 2 days a week working from home.
Your responsibilities will fall under the following categories:
* Marketing Research - Developing marketing plan; Identifying market trends; Suggesting improvements on existing communications channels
* Brand Management - Ensuring brand consistency and compliance; Monitoring trademark infringements; Ensuring brand standards and quality.
* Development of Annual Marketing Plan - Working alongside the UK Managing Director and other stakeholders.
* Management and Implementation of the Annual Marketing Plan
* Leadership and People Management - Leading and managing the Marketing Team including providing them with purpose, objectives and personal development plans. Regularly reviewing team performance, identifying needs for improvement.
* Process Development - Assessing and updating current working practices in compliance with the needs of the company.
Job holders may be required to perform duties outside of those detailed in this description.
* Experience within automotive trade
* Experience of marketing, including digital marketing and communications.
* Formal project management experience
* Experience managing and developing a team
* B2B and B2C experience.
* Marketing qualification / Relevant degree or equivalent qualification
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to negotiate and manage external suppliers
* Understanding of and interest in the relevant market.
Please note these are guidelines not strict requirements.
* Attractive salary: £40,000 - £55,000
* Varied and interesting role in a market-leading company
* Regular travel across the UK and Ireland
* Flexible and Hybrid working options - Opportunity for remote working 2 days per week.
* 25 days holiday on top of bank holidays
* Generous pension scheme
* A variety of perks including staff purchase schemes and free products.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert