Your new company
This academy is a charity that harnesses the power to build a sustainable society and an inclusive economy that works for everyone. Their goal is increase the Academy's capacity and effectiveness in strategic stakeholder management, specifically in engaging and soliciting support from a growing number of corporate, individual and trust and foundation funders.
Your new role
You will be working closely with the Head of Fundraising to deliver day-to-day fundraising activities so that contacts are followed-up in a timely and efficient way. You will be supporting the development team to successfully deliver the Academy's anniversary fundraising campaign. Working closely with other departments, including Enterprise Hub, Policy and Education is imperative, to create materials (hard copy and digital) to position the Academy and its funding opportunities in the most compelling way.
What you'll need to succeed
* Will have previous fundraising experience, if not a passion for the concept.
* Must have excellent organisation skills to maintain and make sure the team's processes are systematic and efficient; the team's opportunities for prospect and funder engagement are optimised.
* Someone who would like to grow and develop their career who is drive and creative.
* Will share similar values and the Academy, in the way they like to innovate, enhance and tackle difficult society problems (Climate change..)
* Will need someone who can communicate effectively both, written and spoken.
* Will have worked in a direct marketing environment, therefore will have gained the relevant experience, working with email marketing, mass fundraising, software uploads.
What you'll get in return
* Very flexible working options available.
* Hybrid working style (2-3 days in the officer)
* 28 days holiday + bank holidays
* Period between Christmas and New Year, automatic leave.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.