Client Communications Manager | £50k | London | Leading Financial Service Company
Your new company:
Your new company is a UK leading wealth management and professional services group looking for a Client Communications Manager to create a client comms programme from scratch. The group is passionate about offering good advice to both businesses and individuals to ensure they look after their clients wealth, tax and personal needs.
Your new role:
Your new role will be a Client Communications Manager position, a new role within the marketing team, reporting directly into the Marketing strategy Senior Manage. The main area of focus of the role is to drive client engagement, specifically focusing on executing a client communications strategy from scratch. They need an individual happy to work solely on this strategy, with multiple stakeholders, working alongside the content team and capturing and measuring the results of the programme.
* Set up the client communications strategy and plan from scratch across the sales, project communications, operational and marketing requirements
* Ensuring a consistent tone of voice is delivered across all communication s with clients
* Focus on driving both engagement and awareness from the organizations financial and professional service client base
* Drive up and cross selling opportunities from the organizations existing clients to increase business growth
* Provide detailed analysis reports on the insight and engagement levels of the client communications programme
* Responsible for making decisions regarding the execution, delivery, and design of the communications campaign, including choosing the platforms and channels used
* Ensure the client communications programme is of suit to all areas of the business and service lines through liaising with multiple stakeholders
What you will need to succeed:
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit and prior experience in a communications role. The successful candidate will be from a financial or professional industry with experience within a client communication, copywriting, campaign management or operational role working within a multi-matrix, stakeholder environment. This role is a fast-paced role, where there will be lots of moving parts to manage, where growth is high and the programme is developed independently by yourself, making it an exciting challenge.
* Experience in the end-to-end management of third-party agencies
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Financial or professional industry experience
* Results driven, ensuring deadlines and targets are met
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Fantastic within Excel and PowerPoint is desirable
What you will get in return:
* Competitive salary
* Generous holiday allowance
* Private medical
* Hybrid working arrangement (2 days in the office, open to area)
* Pension contribution
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.