Your new company
This fantastic organisation who prides themselves on creating great social changes for children and families who are in need of a safe or stable home. They do this by developing excellent social work practice and leadership. They are about to work on great projects such us their Anti-Racism Campaign and new Learning and Development for the organisation to enhance and inspire new ideas.
Your new role
The marketing team sits within the external relations division, responsible for the positioning, profile and reputation of the organisation, and for inspiring support for the charity and participation in our programmes. The marketing team leads on building brand awareness and promotion of the organisation's programmes, fundraising and events.
You will also lead our awareness campaign to raise the status of social work and change perceptions of the profession, needing to develop and deliver innovative, multi-channel recruitment campaigns, in collaboration with the recruitment team and external agencies to attract participants to the organisation. The role will also
support the events officer with the delivery of our calendar of events, including their anniversary celebrations.
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong belief in and enthusiasm for the organisations social aims and missions.
* Experience managing staff and leading a marketing team, ideally within a charity setting.
* Experience of developing and managing brands.
* Knowledge of managing design or production functions.
* Extensive experience producing a range of on and offline materials.
* Proven ability in developing, delivering and evaluating a range of marketing strategies and campaigns, including digital campaigns, and familiarity with presenting data and ROI to internal and external stakeholders.
* Deep understanding of digital marketing, and using a range of channels for marketing
* Experience delivering and utilising market research and evaluation techniques.
* Knowledge of setting and monitoring budgets.
* Knowledge of developing and delivering events.
* Experience of recruitment marketing and the graduate
What you'll get in return
* Very flexible working.
* Hybrid working (must be in their London officer once a week and more for meetings).
* 27 days holiday + bank holidays.
* The period between Christmas and New Years automatic leave.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Please note a DBS check is required if applicable.