Your new company
An incredible national body for careers education in England, delivering support to schools and colleges to deliver modern careers in education. They operate within a fast-paced and collaborative environment to ensure young people get the best possible start in life and are supported to find their best next step.
Your new role and responsibilities:
* Maintaining and continually improving products across the product lifecycle.
* Gathering product feedback from our users and stakeholders and ensuring their needs are considered throughout the delivery process, turning those needs into well designed features that work.
* Developing key features in our products that support the overall product vision.
* Understanding the broader objectives of the company and being able to communicate how our digital products relate to them.
* Providing clarity on product needs to a multi-disciplinary team, delivering improvements to our products in fortnightly sprints, ensuring that planning and estimation are well managed through agile ceremonies and are within financial constraints.
What you will need to succeed
At least 3 years of significant product management experience, ideally working on complex products.
* experience working in an agile digital delivery environment
* experience of briefing and working directly with UX, design and software development teams
* experience of developing digital product strategies and roadmaps
* experience working within compliance, financial, policy or technology constraints
* experience managing the development of and working directly with large-scale data driven systems
* experience collaborating and communicating successfully with a wide range of audiences, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
* the ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
* a demonstrable interest in using analytics and quantitative insight to define and set success metrics
* Able to keep delivery on track and to escalate when necessary
* Organised with the ability to manage your time when you have competing priorities
* Good digital and technical understanding, and a desire to learn and build on this knowledge
* An ability to turn user and stakeholder needs into innovative solutions
What you need to do now If you are interested in this job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.