Senior Campaign Manager - Birmingham - up to £57k
Your new company
Hays are currently recruiting for a Senior Campaign Manager to join a global leading manufacturing company as part of their Marketing and Communications team.
Your new role
The Senior Campaign manager is responsible for the planning and execution of marketing campaigns to drive new policy sales and customer growth. They oversee and schedule all customer-facing activity, including approvals, to ensure we brilliantly execute all campaigns on time, on budget and adhering to all regulatory requirements.
* Ensure the delivery of all marketing communications on time, within budget and with the appropriate risk and legal approvals in what is a complex regulatory environment.
* Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and implement regular communication on the status of campaigns, performance and to ensure constant alignment to business objectives.
* Identify and lead process improvement across the Marketing function, recommending, designing and implementing change through process re-engineering or new technology.
* Lead and develop a high performing team to brilliantly deliver marketing campaigns.
* Supervise, motivate and develop direct reports, ensuring they are competent to perform their role.
* Develop and manage highly effective supplier relationships, optimising ideas and innovation.
* Responsible for development and measurement of performance reporting and driving improvements in key performance KPIs, producing monthly business reports and ensuring set KPI's are met
* Support and lead change programmes, create and manage project plans, prioritisation of work across the channel, escalate issues and decision points appropriately to enable realisation of the benefits
* Ensure that all data is approved, processed and then released, in strict accordance with the Data Protection Act, HomeServe Information Security Policies and all other regulatory authorities as appropriate
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience in campaign delivery with acute attention to detail
* Track record of managing successful collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver shared objectives.
* Demonstrate understanding and experience of multi-channel campaigns
* Excellent written & verbal communication, and influencing & negotiation skills
* Strong people management skills including coaching, delegation and accountability of tasks, performance and goal management.
* Process driven, goal-focussed and can create a high-performance culture
* Excellent project management, planning, and analytical skills
What you'll get in return
* Salary up to £57,000 & 10% bonus, cash or car
* Single Private Medical Insurance
* 6% matched pension
* 25 days holiday
* Free onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.