Our client, a leading not-for-profit product and services reviewer, is hiring for an Insights Manager to deliver valuable customer and user insight to key stakeholders across the organisation.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering valuable primary and secondary data using appropriate techniques to help grow the organisation's revenue and brand. You will have a strong understanding of key stakeholder objectives and a passion for quantitative research.
This position is hybrid (in-office every Thursday).
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Designing and commissioning appropriate research techniques to collect valuable primary and secondary data
- Designing questionnaires and surveys to collect data aligned with stakeholder objectives
- Analyse data and report key insights
- Manage various survey platforms across different channels
- Deliver comprehensive reports and presentations on findings to various stakeholders across the organisation
- Manage external research suppliers
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong experience of quantitative and qualitative research
- Extensive market research experience, ideally 3-4 years minimum
- Strong questionnaire and survey design skills
- Experience using survey platforms
- Highly analytical with previous experience analysing data and reporting on insights
- Ability to report, present, and communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with analytics tools (SPSS desirable, but not required)
- 28 days annual leave, plus all bank holidays
- Annual company and individual-based performance bonus, up to 5%
- Award winning pension scheme rising to 11% after one year of service
- Healthcare insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Free life assurance cover (4x salary)
- Discount site offering various discounts across over 100 retail stores, including grocery shopping
- Hybrid working policy
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.